Friday, May 18, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR A WONDERFUL WEEK

On Friday's my custom is to evaluate the week to see what worked and what didn't so that I can make positive changes for myself in the week to come.


Mother's Day, last Sunday was not successful at all.   It needs to be dropped or re-structured.  It gave power to people who didn't deserve it and it upset me.  I need to give up all dreams and expectations for these daughters and move forward. I need to remember who they are and what they are not.  I will definitely work on this.


The evening book club at the library Monday night, was a huge success.  I enjoyed discussing the book and found it to be a worthwhile experience.


I did not go to work on Tuesday.  I went to the eye doctor and with gratitude to the Almighty, the check up was good.   It was going to rain, but I managed to get in my week day hourly walk. I enjoyed the Yoga Book Club and was delighted to discover that next month's discussion will be held in the evening.   I went to the cleaning store and brought in my winter clothes and  set up my closet for Summer.   In the evening, I went to the Sisterhood Fashion Show and sat with my friends. How good it is to have friends!!!   Did I mention that I won a gift certificate to a Japanese restaurant and a bottle of Chanel Perfume?   I did mention the prizes to him later, but I did not discuss my friends with him.   What he doesn't know, he can't destroy.


I went to a Curriculum Meeting on Wednesday.  I went proudly because my maps are very good.  I had my private yoga lesson after work,  and can now do a shoulder stand!!!!  I can do anything that I set my mind to.   I went to dinner in the restaurant that I like and read my yoga book. Then I went to my Chabad class. We had a wonderful discussion and it was suggested by 2 new friends that we go for coffee afterwards.  I couldn't, but I might next week.


I had a deep conditioning for my hair on Thursday.  I am attending a computer training next Tuesday, so I asked him if he wanted to go for a dry run and then out to dinner.  He said yes and it was a pleasant experience.


Today, my plan is to take the puppy to a dog park and then walk for my usual hour.  I'm going to relax this weekend as I ran around all week.  After services tomorrow, I plan to lay out in the backyard.   I left it to him to find a movie and decide whether we should go out to dinner.  I know that he is not capable of this and as I expected I can happily eat home and watch the film that I rented. I'm sure that he will look to attack me.  I'm used to this and know exactly what to do.


I am so grateful to the Almighty for watching over me and giving me a wonderful week.







No comments:

Post a Comment