Monday, May 14, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF HEALTH

I got a lot of work done today.  When I'm upset, that's usually what happens.  Those women are a problem and so is he,  and the problem for me becomes, how to deal with them???


I pondered this all morning while I worked re-living their history.  I believe that I have the solutions to the problem.  HERE THEY ARE:


THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF HEALTH 




PLAN NOTHING!!  Let them plan what they want to do.




WANT NOTHING!!!  In this case, they can't disappoint you.




ASK NOTHING!!!!!!  You won't get the truth at all.




SMILE!!!!  That can be very deceptive.




DO NOT RETURN CALLS!!  Why pretend that we like each other?




RETURN CALLS SPORADICALLY!!!  It's always good to confuse them.




DO NOT DISCUSS THEM WITH HIM!!!!  He is the enemy also.  He's always looking to defend them and if you say nothing, what is there to defend??




DISCUSS ONLY YOUR LIFE IN A GLOBAL WAY!!!   This way you will learn nothing about them.




BE QUIET!!!




KEEP BUSY!!!




I am grateful to the Almighty for this solution!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment