Thursday, May 17, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR THIS YEAR

I have time now and so I thought that I would make a list of the new things that I have done.  Here  goes:


*  I took a course with my 3 friends at the Adult Institute with Rabbi Rank


*  I continued my private yoga lessons.


*  I added a course in Restorative Yoga.


*  I continued to take the Beginner Yoga Series every Sunday.


*  I walked every day from 1-2 hours.


*  I made dinner plans with friends.


*  I went to services every Shabbos morning.


*  I attended the Afternoon Service at PJC.


*  I registered for and attended Chabad courses.


*  I continued with the Sisterhood Book Club and Syosset Library Book Club.


*  I attended the Yoga Book Club.


*  I facilitated book discussions.


*  I attended Yoga Workshops.


*  I listen to Yoga music and meditate.


*  I attend Sisterhood functions.




I have continued to change and grow.  I am grateful to the Almighty for this and I'm proud of myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment