Monday, May 28, 2012

GGRATEFUL FOR RELAXING/UPSETTING HOLIDAY

I am so grateful for this relaxing Shavout.  I have finally learned the art of saying very little and that in turn, has given me time to do so many wonderful things for myself.   I say what has to be said, but, don't fill up the air with chatter than can be used against me.


I also learned from one of my close friends, the art of agreeing.  By doing this, we eliminate conversation and arguing.  That also gives me free time.  This is a good thing.


I have learned from this holiday that the Almighty is always in my life. I don't feel alone.


While walking today, I realized that I got myself into this.  I saw things, but chose to ignore them.  Thank God, I built a life that I'm proud of.  I'm not proud of all of it, but proud of much of it.


I gave myself the evil eye at the end of the day and I got stuck.  My girlfriend, the one where he called Roto-Rooter, in her dead husband's name has a new grandson.  H overheard the conversation and he wanted to know who this was.  It took me hours before I told him.  I discussed our relationship as well as consequences of his actions.  It all fell on deaf ears as I knew it would.  He threatened to not tell me what my daughter, not his as he is sterile, says when she calls.


I don't care about that.  He promised not to do anything to my friend, but who knows?  He's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment