Friday, September 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE JOY IN MY LIFE

I am so grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

I did so many wonderful things yesterday.  I'm getting to really like that new little office.  I applied for Social Security, my own, which I will be getting in January '14 and every month thereafter.  i was able to walk outside on a beautiful day.  My book is excellent.  I spoke to two friends.

Today is Friday.  I will again be able to work, walk, talk to friends and read.

Then it's Shabbos!!!!

I am able to discuss nonsense with him and then move on unemotionally!!!!  I really am getting rid of those people that don't serve me.  Less texting is more!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

Later..................I peeked in my office and discovered that they had started to put the floor down.  That made my heart soar.  I was so excited.  What a great Shabbos gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment