Sunday, September 15, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MOVING ON AND THE STILLNESS IT BRINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me the ability to be still with him and to move on.

This is not my personality.  However, I recognize that familiar surroundings breed familiar behaviors.  

This is exactly what happened yesterday and I was caught off guard.

However, I quickly regrouped today and moved on.  I did it quietly with my ever ready, "quiet little voice."

I walked!!!   I went to yoga!!!  I went to Weight Watchers, put gas in the truck and went to Dunkin' Donuts.   I did do something new and here, I am smiling because I did not mention it to him.

I WENT TO A CAR WASH AND GOT THE TRUCK WASHED.   There is no more sand in the truck!!!

I came home.  He didn't greet me and I didn't greet him.  

He is in bully mode.

However, I am grateful because I was going to retire and now I'm thinking about it.

I did text the older one of her fathers behavior.  As I thought, she chose to ignore it. 

You can not change a TRIAD!!

I am grateful for knowing this!!!

Thank you Almighty for protecting me today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment