Sunday, September 1, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for this wonderful day.

I have set the table for Rosh Hashona.  I asked him to get the salmon which I have already frozen.  I have written the shopping list.

They are NOT INVITED for the holiday!!!!!

I walked for 2 hours and 5 minutes and mailed the film, The Flat, that we watched last night.

I 'm back on schedule and attended my Sunday yoga class.

I got weighed at Weight Watchers for the month of September.

I put gas in the truck and went to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee.  They now have Fall flavors and I got Pumpkin and Caramel Almond.

I read the newspapers and got some color.

I'm going out to dinner.

We did discuss the "new-condo" and I did say, "when we get it."  I know we won't but it makes a nice discussion.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment