Sunday, September 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because it is another beautiful day and I am off to walk.

Today after walking, I will take my yoga class.  Then it's off to Weight Watchers too.  I will do some chores like putting gas in the truck, returning a book to the library and going to the bank.

I hope to take the doggie to the park.

Last night, after dinner, I finally got to watch, THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.  I love Robert Redford and this was a really good film.

I survived all of his attacks by not saying anything.   I guess his new plan is silence followed by, "WHAT'S WRONG???" That isn't going to work either.  It will join the bringing up of Jeff and Linda, and the condo as failures.

Thank you Almighty for my strength on this beautiful day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment