Monday, September 30, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE HAPPINESS THAT I HAVE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the happiness that I have in my life.

Weekends with him can be hard. When I came home from yoga and errands, he tried to pull another "scare."  The old me wouldn't have had breakfast, but rushed to find out what it wad.  The new me ate breakfast and then discovered that he had bled.  True or False???  I don't know  and really don't care.

I managed to create a weekend for myself that was a great deal of fun.  I did a lot of things that I enjoyed and relaxed a great deal.

I did get to take the doggie to the park which I really enjoyed.  I got to watch Boardwalk. And yes, I did have my 3 cups of DD coffee!!!!

The work week starts now.  I am facilitating a training on mapping the curriculum today among other things.  I will walk.  I need to go to the bank to move money around.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I know how to create joy for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment