Saturday, September 21, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SHABBOS

I am grateful to the Almighty because it is Shabbos.

I don't have an office and so I came home to walk close to 2 hours.  I've always walked in school, but now, carrying my pocketbook, I can't. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER.

I enjoyed Shabbos dinner with him.  It was filled with nonsensical conversation and I was ready to laugh, even inwardly, if he brought up the anxiety-ridden topics.  He did try to bring up the "new condo," but was met with NOTHING.

Today, I'm going to services and the I'm going on the SUKKOH HOP with friends.  I am loking for ward to it.

My book is excellent.

More later..........................................

The SUKKOH HOP stayed in the sukkoh because of rain. It did drizzle a bit.  I did get to hang out with friends.  I came home and he didn't ask a thing which was wonderful!!!

I took an excellent walk for a little over 2 hours.  My plan was to read the paper and finish my book.  My phone totally dies.  He has to take it to the store to see what the story is.  He went without me which is fine.  The younger one is having a problem with a student in her class.  Isn't it strange that she never called me after my office was destroyed an I was crying???  This is a cover.

More later............................................................

He returned and the phone needed to be updated.  I did that and it's beautful and fast. We had a conversation about the younger one which led into topics that should not be discussed.  I vowed to let these topics go starting tomorrow.  

I finished my book at midnight because after discussing these issues, I knew that I wouldn't sleep yet. I thoroughly enjoyed the book but vowed to let go of these discussions in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment