Wednesday, September 4, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE HIGH HOLIDAYS

I am grateful to the Almighty because as I approach the High Holidays, I realize how far I have come and how different I am from last year.

I returned to work and I'm enjoying it, but not with the same gusto as years past. I know how to handle him and therefore school is not the refuge that it once was.  I can retire and be free to enjoy it.

I broke up the TRIAD.  I will be able to have a peaceful and spiritual holiday and for that, I am so grateful.

He spent the entire summer using a make-believe condo as the bait to get me to argue and banter and retire.  He failed.  How sad.

I'm using the concept of retirement in the same way.

I am so in control of my own life and I'm thrilled.

Thank you, Almighty for watching over me.  I pray that you will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment