Sunday, September 8, 2013

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR MY SURVIVAL AND MY SUCCESSES

I am grateful to the Almighty for my survival and my successes.

I didn't sleep very well last night.

It wasn't that I was upset.  

It was just a replay of a marriage that wasn't and of a young girl that created a dream that wasn't based in any reality at all.

I realized that if it hadn't been for July 31, 2012, this make believe dream would have continued in her mind.

I kept thinking of the wrong decisions that I would have continued to make.

I am grateful that the Almighty sent me that day because the dream burst!!!  I was able to create new dreams.

I am grateful to the Almighty for standing by me always and helping me to survive these experiences.  

I am a success and  have survived!!!

Thank you, Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment