Saturday, September 7, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SHABBOS!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me this beautiful Shabbos.

Services were wonderful.

I especially enjoyed sitting next to friends at services and having kiddush with them.

I am going to walk for 2 hours on a beautiful day.

I have that party to go to tonight but as I said in my intention, I am successful and happy.

No one can destroy that.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful Shabbos!!!!

Update!!!!...........  I did go to the party and experienced how miserably he had treated me in the past.   However, although I felt the past, this was the present and I was a success and I was very happy. 

His behavior did lead me to understand that I would NEVER purchase another condo.  I am thrilled with my decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment