Saturday, November 29, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING CONTENT AND HAPPY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am content and happy with my life.

The weather has gotten colder and that means that although I have my activities, I have to spend more time indoors.  This is not good.  I have to spend more time around him and like any normal person memories come up.  At first I wan't acting on them, but then I got tremendous shoulder pain that kept me up all night.  I realized that this wan't good so I spoke to him about my rage.  This made me even angrier because he feels that he is right about all he has done and I revert back to my old ways of talking and explaining.

I realized last night that I was being sucked into a void.  The void of being unhappy and discontent.  The void of wasting precious time on a time line.

I have decided to stop all this chatter and when I find a need to talk because he says or does something that I feel needs talking about, I will leave the house.  I can always read in Starbucks or the library.

That strategy will work and I will again be happy and content with my life.

I had forgotten what yoga taught me and will live in the present. The past can only make me depressed, angry and sad.

I have decided NOT to attend services today.  I didn't do anything on Thanksgiving and I don't feel like making up stories.

I will walk today on a really cold day.  This afternoon we will shut down the condo until next year.  There will be no more discussion about a new condo!!!  I told him how I didn't trust his relationship with people and why go through the work of buying something new?  At least I got that off my chest.

I finished a book which I found to be terrible and have started a new one which is quite good.

I'm back on track and hope to remain enjoying my new life and being happy and content for a long time.

Thank you, Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment