Sunday, November 16, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty because I finally have learned to be quiet.

Quiet has so many advantages.  I can see the beauty of the day.  I can enjoy my new life.  I can do so many nice things.  Nothing upsets me because I am quiet.  I never answer.

Yesterday for example was the Sabbath.  When I arrived home from services I was told that he was going to Bed and Bath to return sheets.  I never responded and that probably upset him.  Later I decided to show him how little I cared about what he did by sending him again. When he told me that the stores were crowded, I said that yes, all the goyim were there.  He became enraged.  I had already walked out of the room.  It takes so little to start a major explosion and that's what he is looking for.  HE FAILED AS HE ALWAYS WILL!!!  Quiet works wonders and totally frustrates him as I move forward with my own life.

I watched a good film last night on Netflix, The Invisible Wife and read my newest book.

Today I will walk.

I will take my yoga class and go to WEIGHT WATCHERS.

It's his birthday.   I'm letting him plan the day.  That is a no-brainer and it works.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am quiet around him and that works for me!!!

Thank you, Almighty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment