Thursday, November 13, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAYS ADVENTURE

I am grateful to the Almighty because every day of my retirement brings a wonderful new adventure.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I embrace each new adventure with a smile.  I embrace the adventure alone because I have come to realize that anything that I do with him brings anxiety and sadness. 

Today I'm going to walk.  It's very cold outside as the weather has changed.  Because I have time, I am able to notice so many interesting things on my walk.  Yesterday, I stopped to watch the birds fly in formation.  I also saw a team cutting down a tree and making wood shavings.

I have a wonderful yoga class later this morning.  Later this afternoon I will attend my Memory Workshop.

I have allowed him to plan an evening activity.  Let's see where that goes.

Thank you Almighty for my new adventures.

I am grateful!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment