Tuesday, November 11, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR TODAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful new day.

It's absolutely amazing, BUT, I slept late!!!!  I can feel the effects of the yoga that I did yesterday and it is wonderful.

My class was interesting and the lecture was quite good.

Today I will walk on this beautiful day.   He has something to do so that I will have the house to myself.  Wow!!! (Update:  He never went.)

This afternoon I have a manicure/pedicure appointment.  It's time to get rid of the Halloween pumpkin on my nails.

I have a book discussion tonight.  The book is Lone Survivor.  I could have invited him but for what?????   He behaved himself yesterday at the Jewish Institute.  However, it isn't enough to be invited again.

Thank you, Almighty for this beautiful day.

I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment