Thursday, November 27, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE GIFT OF THANKSGIVING

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gift of Thanksgiving.

The younger one is "going on vacation" and couldn't have Thanksgiving.   He didn't want to see the fiancee or the family and so we are not traveling for Thanksgiving.  We weren't even asked to come up to the apartment.  It snowed yesterday and HE DECIDED NOT TO GO!!!!! I texted her and have not heard back.  I told her that he had a bad cold.  One dishonest person knows another. Let's see what happens!!!!

I am elated!!!  A quiet day of thanks to the Almighty for all the blessings that he has given me.

I will write more later.  This story hasn't ended.  I'm going to walk now.

Later:  One dishonest person does know another one.  She did not believe that he had a cold.  She knows that he hates the fiancee.  That's a taste of her own medicine.

             I am having a wonderful day.  My shoulder pain is gone.  My pressure is good. I walked for two hours.  I read both newspapers.  I'm cooking veggies for dinner. I will finish the book that I really don't like and will watch an HBO show that we taped.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gift of Thanksgiving!!!!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment