Wednesday, November 5, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR GOING TO YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty for encouraging me to attend my Restorative Yoga class last night.

He tried to needle me all day long.  It started because I wasn't ready the exact moment that he wanted to go to Pep Boys to have the car inspected.  Naturally I shut it down by being quiet and that quiet lasted for the rest of the day.  I used my strategies to make that happen.  However, I questioned why life has to be like this and that could lead to sadness.

During yoga, Dawn spoke about giving yourself LOVE and not FEAR.   Suddenly, it made sense.  I needed to be good to myself. I needed to think positive thoughts about myself.  If I don't do it then who will?  I have worked hard all my life to care for others and now it's time for me.

I began today with the intention of being kind to myself.  If he starts, instead of thinking up strategies, I will think about what I could do for myself as well as what I have achieved.    I will live in LOVE, not FEAR.

Today, I'm walking early because I have not one but two yoga classes.  I also have the Rabbi's study group tonight.

There are also chores to do, newspapers and books to read and DD coffee to drink.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to yoga.   It has truly been the driving force in my new life.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment