Monday, November 10, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR SURVIVAL SKILLS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has shown me how to survive in the face of adversity.

Weekends with him are difficult to say the least.  What goes on are psychological games to try and break me.  Truthfully, they don't succeed however as in the case yesterday, they make my muscles very tense and I could see that when I went to yoga yesterday.   Saturday was "the silent treatment" which didn't work at all.   Sunday he tried to start many arguments which didn't work at all.  He goes from, "I love you" to "I hate you" trying to break me but it doesn't succeed either.  He never gives up no matter how many times I tell him that he is a failure at this.

We went out east yesterday, later in the day, because I wanted to read and relax.  There was nothing to do there.  It was just to check to see if there was damage to the condo which there wasn't.  He was furious at having to go, having to go earlier, later, anything to start a row.  He failed.  

I concluded that it didn't pay for me to go Thanksgiving weekend and be alone with him in a condo. That was a recipe for failure.  He doesn't know my decision yet but my decision will go the way of vacations, and buying a new condo.

When he arrived home, he tried "scare tactics."   How will I manage when he is gone?  He loves me so much and he is up worrying about this!!!!

I had to make sure that I didn't smile.

I know that this is how he is and am grateful to the Almighty for my ability to rise above all of this and survive.

I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment