Sunday, November 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me this wonderful day.

I am healthy.  I am happy.  I am successfully retired.

Yesterday at services, I heard and saw so many sad stories.  I prayed so hard because I was grateful to the Almighty for my life.

I re-read my blog yesterday and was interested in seeing that he was the same person last year at this exact time as he is this year.  Last year I came home to silence and this year it was the same.

BUT, the difference is that I have grown and changed.  I knew that there would be silence.  I embraced it by walking, reading and watching The Innocents last night.  I LOVED THE DAY and have so moved forward with myself.  I am proud of me.

Today, I will walk and attend my Sunday yoga class.

DD coffee and reading will be next.

We need to take a ride out to the condo to check on it.

We will go out for dinner.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this day.

Thank you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment