Monday, December 19, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGES IN ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the changes that He has helped me to create within myself.

I am much happier now than I have ever been.  While it is true that I still suffer from Generalized Anxiety, I find that Meditation really helps to take the edge off as I start the day.

I am focused on enjoying the present moment and I really stop myself from living in the past or planning the future.  That is an amazing change in me.  I enjoy each moment as it floats by.

Just for the present day I try to control my anger.

I try to remind myself to keep the light burning within me as these cold winter days approach.  I did very well yesterday.  I practiced yoga.  I walked.  I saw a film/dinner with him and lived in the present.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I might go to Cindi's to look at their sales.

Tonight is the last session of my course at the Institute For Adult Jewish Studies.  It went quickly and I enjoyed it.

Thank you Almighty for standing next to me and helping me make these changes.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment