Friday, December 23, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE LIGHT IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the light that He shines into my new life.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He allowed me to practice yoga.  As a result of yogic principles I was taken into the light and my entire life changed.

Yesterday at practice, the instructor spoke of the connection between LIFE, LIGHT and YOGA.

I began to realize how yogic principles have changed my life.  They have changed how I think and what I say.  They have changed how I feel both about myself and others.  They have had such an amazing effect upon me.   From the moment that I learned to pause before I spoke to be able to keep my balance, my life changed for the better.  It is now a quieter and more calm life as I continue to treat myself with love and compassion and practice self-care.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this on the eve of the Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment