Thursday, December 1, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO LET GO

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am slowly learning when and how to express myself and then to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.

It is a slow process but one that I am definitely willing to work on so that I can heal.  I am learning, through yoga, how to be aware of my needs and my wants and to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.  When I find myself thinking of things through the lens of a negative perspective, I try to make it positive by giving myself positive affirmations. I try to be aware of what I need.  I show a lot of gratitude because these situations and people have taught me things that I need in order to move on with my life.

Thank you Almighty for always walking by my side.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment