Wednesday, December 21, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR FLOWING LIKE WATER INTO CHANGES

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to internalize the idea of flowing like water in order to make changes in my life.

One of my false dreams was to see the two of us as a couple.  Yesterday I invited him to hear Alyson Richman, the author, speak at the Syosset Library.  He worked very hard to find an excuse not to attend until I finally uninvited him and then of course he wanted to go but it wasn't going to happen.  Why??  I decided to flow like water and create another scenario where it would be impossible for him to attend.  

I went with my friend.  I enjoyed the presentation and then did some errands.

I'm proud of myself because I have given up false dreams and illusions and learned to flow like water and make changes in my life.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment