Sunday, December 4, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR INNER JOY

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me inner joy.

I awaken happy and healthy.

I await the new adventures of the day that are mine.

Yesterday I attended services and kiddish where I sat with other friends.  I walked at The Home Depot.  I read my newspapers and my book for the yoga book club.  I meditated.  I texted friends.  In the evening I did laundry and put away summer yoga clothes. I watched a film.

It was a day filled with inner joy.

Today I will practice yoga and walk.  I will read my book and the newspapers.  I will meditate.  In the evening I'm going out to dinner with him and to see a film at Cinema Arts.

I am filled with inner joy again.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this day.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment