Tuesday, December 27, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR PRACTICING YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practice yoga and I have learned so much from it.

Yoga has kept me happy and healthy for the last few years because I have learned how to focus on being and on my breathe.

Yesterday the instructor spoke of "the opening of a door into 2017."

That means so much to me.  It will allow me to look inside myself.  It will allow me to become authentic...........to become the person that I was meant to be.  I can be intimate with myself. What is my core?  What is my essence?  What are my truths??  Who am I? What are my wants and needs?   As we move into 2017 I resolve to continue to let the light shine within me as I finally become myself.  I will be intimate with myself.....................into myself I see.  I like what I see and I'm proud of my successes and accomplishments. 

I am walking down a new path.  It will be slow going.  It will be a new story.  I will not be stuck.    I will create space because I have options and choices.  I will get rid of the clutter because I have clarity and insight into that which I do.

The Almighty brought me into yoga and I am so grateful for what I have learned.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment