Sunday, December 25, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR WAKING UP HEALTHY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I wake up healthy in mind, body and spirit and I am  ready to start the day.

I promised myself that I would be grounded today.  I will be ready to meet life's challenges.  I will not live in the past but be content with myself and my life in the present.  I will surrender and accept that which doesn't serve me so that I can move on.  I will be like water, fluid and flexible, and able to make changes in my life.  I will appreciate all the blessings in my life.  I will celebrate all my successes and accomplishments.

That is what makes a person healthy in MIND, BODY and SPIRIT.

I will be that person.

I am grate to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

UPDATE:  What a wonderful day with all that I've learned in yoga as part of me.  I took the Holiday All Levels Class.  I walked for 2 hours in Winter on Christmas Day.  I'm making chicken for me for dinner on the second night of Hanukkah.  I am fining ways to distance from those that I don't need in my life.

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY FOR WALKING BY MY SIDE.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment