Wednesday, December 28, 2016

GRATEUL FOR A HEALTHY BIRTHDAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because today is my birthday and He has allowed me to be healthy and happy in the present moment.

I am learning to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.  I am learning to be content in the moment, with myself and my accomplishments.

I am celebrating my successes and accomplishments and learning to let go of my disappointments. 

I am learning to be like water.............fluid and flexible as I make the necessary changes in my life.

I am taking myself up a new road, a new path.  It is slow going but I will get there because I have options and choices.  The Almighty will make sure that I don't get stuck.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping to shine the light in me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment