Thursday, December 8, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOYS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me aware of the joys in my life.

This is not the road that I thought that I would travel.  However, I have created (with the Almighty's assistance) a wonderful life and I am truly enjoying it.

Last night I had dinner with my friends from Sisterhood and I truly enjoyed the book club discussion.  I especially enjoyed binging on chocolate.  My friend gave me an entire bowl of blue M&M's to eat.  This is my free space before my checkup next Wednesday.

Today I am getting my hair cut and colored.  We are going to the mall to pick up my birthday gift as well as some other stores where I will make purchases. Dinner will be at Brio!!!!

Thank you Almighty for the joys in my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment