Wednesday, December 7, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR DOING A GOOD JOB

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to the Joshua Greene workshop and I read The Gita.

I took to heart the section that speaks of doing the best job that you can possibly do.  This is what I have done all my life.  However, The Gita then say that you are not responsible for the results.

This has allowed me to listen to the stories of The Triad without feeling responsible for how they lead their lives and the mistakes they make.  I can enjoy my own life.  

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  My course on Mindfulness Meditation is over and tonight I can re-join the Sisterhood ladies for dinner and a book discussion.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to see my life as it is and helping me not feel responsible for the lives of others.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment