Sunday, January 20, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABILITY "TO BE"

I am grateful to the Almighty for the ability "to be in the moment."

I slept late today after watching a wonderful film on LIFETIME last night, a station that I never watched because I didn't know that it existed.

I arose after 9AM and proceeded to do my little morning chores.  As a child I was insulted if I slept late and as an adult, with Martin,  I ran the risk of needling and bantering so I never stayed in the house passed 8AM.  I either went to The Home Depot to walk or walked outside and then went to practice yoga.

Now I can just "be."  I must say that this is difficult because I've never done this but I am so willing to learn and to just "be."

Today I will read, meditate, practice yoga and breathe.

I am grateful to the Almighty for making this happen for me.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment