Sunday, January 27, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING HOW TO DEAL WITH TRIGGERS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have learned how to deal with triggers.

Yesterday was a beautiful Sabbath.  I read my newspapers,  I read my book and I enjoyed each and every moment.

Today I was rudely awoken at 7:30 by Stephen who has not called me in 3 months.  (It was supposed to be 6 months.)  He left a message saying not to call him back.   He even called on my cell phone.  Memories of the way I was treated at home flooded inside me and then left. Memories of the way he treated me when I married made their way in also.  Memories of the way that he treated me this entire year came back too.  Then these memories left and I moved on to live in the moment.  My life is peaceful and quiet now and I intend to keep it that way.   He just called again telling me that he would call me back tonight...........

I have learned a lot from therapy and I intend to keep it that way.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


PS   I did have a wonderful day as I now know how to deal with triggers.  I spoke to friends ad also bf.  I put gas in the truck, finally went to Weight Watchers and I gained 3 pounds.  No more dessert for me!!!!!  I got the car washed too.  I went to Dunkin' Donuts and bought coffee. Then I read the papers.  I even managed to begin putting my new I-PAD together.

I'm very proud of me and grateful to the Almighty for all He has done for me.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment