Sunday, January 13, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I LEARNED FROM DEPRESSION/PTSD

I am grateful to the Almighty because I learned so much from the major depression the I am first coming out of and from PTSD.

I have learned to treat myself with compassion.

I have learned that I come first.

I have learned that I don't have to work to gain someone's love.  Either they care about me or they don't which is fine.

I will continue to learn as I move forward.

Today is Remi's first birthday party.   I have learned that I can be a guest and don't have to do all the work and I still can have joy.

I have learned that the girls although not related to him learned a lot of his negative behaviors and they are my triggers.

I am grateful that with everything that happened to me, I am 71 and healthy and ready to begin a new life.

I had a date with John Fleitman last night.  I had so much fun.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment