Tuesday, January 22, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a new day with all of its possibilities.

I've gotten into a new routine slowly and I keep tweeking it to make it exactly what I need and want.  I have joy in doing this because there is no one to abuse me.  For example, I arise when I want to and maybe lay down again.  I've changed my breakfast routine and my shower routine. I talk to friends on the phone and make plans. I watch television programs with Matzah. This gives me great joy.  I've been meditating too and reading my spiritual books.  How this happened, I don't really know, but I have a "boyfriend."  He's a fellow that Ive known since 5th grade.  Imagine that!!!

Today I'm having lunch with friends and dropping books off at the library.

I have chores to do that I enjoy.

Everything is done quietly and in the moment.

There are no strategies involved in any of this and no fear.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that He has given me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment