Tuesday, January 29, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE BREATHE AND BEING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am alive and am able to enjoy all the beauty in the world.

I am grateful for my breathe, my health and being.

I am grateful for avoiding triggers.  Yesterday Stephen made another phone call BUT left a message that said DON'T CALL BACK which I have no intention of doing.

People who didn't suffer from PTSD/DEPRESSION as I did have no idea what a blessing it is just to get up, feel tired and lie down again without the feeling of being stared at or verbally attacked if you stay too long in the house.

Life is a blessing and I intend to make the most out of each moment.

Yesterday I went to The Apple Store, played with my new I-PAD, spoke to friends, made plans, read the paper and watched The Good Doctor on television.  I made a plan with my friend Leslie from ABSOLUTE YOGA.  I brought back WEIGHT WATCHERS.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my breathe and my being and for allowing me to have a rich life.

Thank you Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment