Thursday, January 24, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR EACH NEW DAY IN MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for each new day that I am alive.

There are chores.  There is fun.  I am enjoying each and every minute.

My morning stomach ache is gone.

I feel safe.

I no longer create strategies to survive.

Yesterday my friend Karen and I went to Best Buy,  a store that I have never been to and I purchased an I-PAD.  I will be going to the Apple Store for lessons to learn to use it.  I used my American Express points to do that.  Then we went to a Mexican restaurant in Plainview that was mobbed and I treated her to dinner.  She has been so supportive in my time of need more than anyone would do.

I watched another new television show called Pure. I really liked it.  I love my new television. I am finding these shows when I read Newsday.

Today I have therapy and I need to go to Fairway.

There is joy in each day in my new life.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment