Wednesday, January 23, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR REST

I am grateful to the Almighty for being allowed to rest.

I no longer have to arise at 6:30am and leave the house before 8:15am to avoid needling and bantering, or a confrontation or "good morning Ellen, sweetheart."   

I can arise when I choose to.  Today I got up at 8:30am because I am free.  I no longer need strategies in order to be safe.

I love myself first with compassion.

I play even when I'm doing my chores.

I try to have positive thoughts all day.  I value the concept of NUTS.  I am aware of negative thoughts that are unconscious which can cause me to be depressed.

I have a morning routine too which even includes drinking coffee, watching television, and laying on the sofa reading the paper.

I watch a television program that I choose to watch every night.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment