Wednesday, December 11, 2019

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I NOTICE HOW I FEEL

I am grateful to the Almighty because he sent me to practice yoga in Elyse's class yesterday and it was there that  I learned  to notice how I feel.  To me this means that I care about my self first!!!

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  I went to Trader Joe's and then met the ladies for lunch.  I bought socks in Incredible Feet and ordered a North Face jacket with my friend Rose.

I came home to read.  Then it was off to Absolute Yoga again to practice yoga in Dawn's class and eat out at Pasteria.

Today I'm not going anywhere EXCEPT to Judith!!!!   It's snowing!!!

I will practice yoga in my YOGA ROOM and make chicken balls and zucchini pasta for dinner.

I am grateful to the Almighty for learning about myself.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment