Friday, December 13, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR TAKING CARE OF MY NEEDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and it was there that I listened to yogic philosophy and learned to take care of my needs.

This week I practiced yoga in 8 classes because I needed to feel calm.

Today I am actually going for my annual physical.  I hope and pray that the Almighty will walk by my side and my checkup will be fine.

Thank you.

Update:

I drove to the doctor and sat in the waiting room where the creature and I sat.  That was tough. I spoke with Dr. Vezza at length and he was quite gracious.  He too felt that the creature was strange and he shuddered.  Then we did my checkup.  My pressure is fine (118/74)  and on Monday I'm going for blood work.  

Thank you Almighty for taking care of me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment