Friday, December 6, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE LIGHT INSIDE ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga yesterday and it was in Hollie's class that she spoke of each of us having a light inside ourselves to protect us from cloudy days.

This resonated with me especially when she said that THIS TOO SHALL PASS.  With all the grief that I have had with this latest trigger, old though it may be, I could feel the trigger fading.....

I had a wonderful time with Karen yesterday.  As a birthday gift, she treated me to a High Tea and tour of the Phipps House at Westbury Gardens.  How beautiful it was!!!!  I was so touched by this gift.

Today I will practice yoga and have my hair blown out.  Incredible Feet has promised that my UGG boots will be ready.  I would like to take my rings into Marc Solomon to have them changed.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to keep my light shining.  Sometimes that can be so hard.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment