Wednesday, December 18, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE SPACE INSIDE ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to practice yoga.

In yesterday's class the instructor mentioned that we can adapt poses so that we don't sacrifice our own bodies.  She also made reference to the fact that we should not sacrifice ourselves in any relationship.  That so resonated in me.  I am so trying NEVER to do that again.

She spoke of life being difficult and how we must cultivate space within ourselves.  To do this we must BREATHE, BE CALM and PEACEFUL whenever we can.  Yoga is a wonderful place to practice this.

Today I will practice yoga in Margaret's class. 

I will speak with Judith.

I have to go to The Home Depot to make keys.  Strangely my kitchen door key has disappeared.

I'm also going to get the Shingles shot.

Tonight I'm having dinner with Barbara, Gail and Debbie.  Then we are going to play Mah Jong at my house.

I do my chores and try very hard to find space for me.

I am grateful to the Almighty for learning this.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment