Monday, December 9, 2019

GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE POWER

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to practice  yoga yesterday.  It was in Doreen's class that I learned that I have the power to take care of my needs and wants.......the power to be calm.....the power to control my life.

I canceled going to see Remi tomorrow.  I have the power to do that and it's a awful lot of money to go there.  Unappreciated I might add.....  I have felt this way since I saw Shula's crib and the way that my daughter speaks with her as though she was the mother.  This hasn't changed.  She was always looking for a mother that she could look down on.

Today I will practice yoga.  It's a rainy day.....a good day to clean house too!!

I have The Adult Institute tonight.  The stories were quite good.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to see that I have power.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment