Thursday, December 19, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because He is teaching me to believe in myself.  Because of the way I was brought up (the mother that I had) and the creature that I had the misfortune to marry, that doesn't always happen......

Today I slept late and did not go to practice yoga.  I took the Shingles Shot yesterday and my poor little arm is in serious pain!!!!!  We didn't get to play MahJongg yesterday.  We went to dinner in the squall and we having such a good time we didn't want to leave.

Today I'm meeting with Dom and have an appointment with Kyra.  Tonight I will have dinner with Linda, Gail and Rhonda.

I will read and relax too.

I believe in my.

Thanks to the Almighty I'm very proud of me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment