Monday, December 23, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the peace, calm and happiness in my life.

I am especially grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Doreen's class yesterday and she said something very profound and memorable.

HAPPINESS RELIES ON WHAT YOU ARE THINKING!!!!

Mornings can be difficult for me because of negative memories.  However I now have a wonderful mantra.

Today I will practice yoga and do some chores.

Matzah has to be at the vet for a recheck of his rash.

I am using my mantra diligently.

Thank you Almighty for this.

I am grateful.


Later:   Matzah's appointment was re-scheduled to Monday December 30th at 3:00 as the veterinarian was ill.

              I also received a phone call from Dr. Vezza letting me know that the blood work is in and he would like to discuss it on Monday December 30th at 12:00.  I looked back at the old paperwork and nothing seems to have changed.  I hope that remains so.

No comments:

Post a Comment