Friday, January 8, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING IN THE MOMENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me to live in the moment.

Last night he and I went to see the Star Wars film.  I focused totally on the film and really enjoyed it.  I focused on dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. I received a text from the older daughter during the film, read it later and responded this morning.  I was proud of me.

I'm doing well on my sugar-free program.

Today it's cold again.  Alas, it's winter.   I'm going to walk at the Huntington Mall  and then go to practice yoga.  Chores will follow.  Reading will happen later in the afternoon.

I'm having my hair blown out at ID Salon by Lauren.

Tonight is the Sabbath with all the joy that brings.

Thank you Almighty for teaching me to live and appreciate the moment.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment