Thursday, January 14, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for today a new day filled with adventure.

Yesterday we went to Cinema Arts to see Carol.  Afterwards there was time to go to the mall to purchase yoga clothes and then creams.  We went to dinner too.  All of this was accomplished quite and peacefully because I have learned NOT to respond to stupid remarks.  I'm proud of me.

I am still following my sugar-less program.

Today I will walk in The Home Depot and then practice yoga.  I will return to complete the walk.  I will do some chores.

I have a periodontist appointment.  

I pray to the Almighty that all goes well. (LATER:  All went well. The bonding didn't break.  I have to go back to check a tooth in February.)

Thank you Almighty for this day.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment