Sunday, January 31, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for another beautiful new winter day.

I am healthy and I am happy.

Yesterday at the Restorative and Reiki Workshop I learned that if you let go of that which doesn't serve you, you have a great deal more energy.  That explains why I have been so energized lately. I am grateful for this.

I am going to practice yoga and then walk at The Home Depot where they call me, Arlene the Walker."  

I placed him in charge of what we do later this afternoon.  Let's see what happens..........................................

Later:  He picked Son of Saul as the film to see.  I was delighted.  It was a foreign historical film.  Dinner was at Brio.  I was again delighted.

I am grateful to you Almighty for this wonderful day.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment