Thursday, January 7, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING HOW TO BE SAFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me how to be safe in a climate that is very unsafe.  As the cold winter days begin and he has very little to do, attacking me is his one joy.  He will try as hard as he can to throw out issues.  Maybe I will take the hook and we can begin needling and bantering again.  However that hasn't happened because I have learned that quiet and short declarative sentences is the way to do.  Silence is hard for me but I try and succeed I might add.

Yesterday was a wonderful day which culminated in dinner with Sisterhood friends and a book discussion.   I was able to keep to my sugarless program without calling attention to myself. It was fun.  The book we read was about widows and their lives.  Someone pointed out that there can be loneliness in failed marriages that stay together for a variety of reasons. THAT IS MY MARRIAGE AND I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT.  It gave recognition to concepts that I had never thought of.

Yesterday I walked the mall and outside.  This morning I will walk at Home Depot and then practice yoga.  I have to do some chores afterwards.  

Today is a day that he is planning.  Let's see what happens.   It should be interesting.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I know how to be safe.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment