Tuesday, January 5, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR TRUST IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga yesterday and heard Leslie say that the work of 2016 was  TRUST.

We are all born with a trusting nature.  Life and the people in it take that away from us.  In my case it was my parents who did that to me.  I married someone who continued the abuse.  

The Almighty made me a strong person and I continually fought back until the present day.

I continue to fight back in my retirement.  Without trust in yourself you can't move forward.

Today I will walk at Home Depot.  It is 12 degrees outside.  Yesterday, after book club, I finished my walk outside and almost froze.  I will practice yoga and do some chores.  Tonight I will practice yoga and attend a Sisterhood Meeting.

Thank you Almighty for being there for me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment